Job posting - Concord, CA

Subject: Job posting - Concord, CA
From: Win Day <winday -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 07:05:58 -0400

This was posted to WISENet, a mailing list for Women in Science and
Engineering. I have the poster's permission to post it here, as the job
description really describes a tech writer, not a graphics designer.

Please reply to Beth Tildesley <mtsca -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>, not to me.

>From: Beth Tildesley <mtsca -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
>Subject: Graphics Designer Needed
>Comments: To: info-wisenet -at- uunet -dot- uu -dot- net
>To: Multiple recipients of list WISENET <WISENET -at- LISTSERV -dot- UIC -dot- EDU>

> Manpower technical is looking for someone that meets these
>requirements to fill a 3 month position:

> Page layout operator- Know all basics of Framemaker 5.0 with 2
>years experiance. Must know how to create table of contents, templates,
>tables, and index. Also cross referance, build books, reference
>graphics from Adobe Illustrator. Reformat/intergrate documents and
>graphics from other software, MS Word, Excel, into Framemaker. Type 50
>words per minute.

> The positions is located in Concord, CA. For more information fax
>your resume to Manpower Technical at 510-825-9729. When responding to
>this position please REFER TO JO#5928 ATTN: RGF.

Win Day
Technical Writer/Editor
Email: winday -at- idirect -dot- com