from html to pdf

Subject: from html to pdf
From: Rene De Ridder <rene -at- SONYTEL -dot- BE>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 18:33:23 +0200

Are there any tools available to convert a directory of hyperlinked html
files into a single pdf file ? (one of our engineers wrote a complete
manual as a collection of html files and now we would like to turn this
into a nice single and clickable file). Something on Mac, SGI or Sun
Solaris is ok, as long as it works.

Rene De Ridder
Technical Marketing

Sony Telecom (Europe)