Dilemma

Subject: Dilemma
From: Brad Connatser <cwrites -at- USIT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 15:21:18 GMT

The publications you create are choking the halls because the company you
work for (Company A) is running out of storage space. A company in another
building (Company B) has lots of empty offices. So, your bosses (you have
three) tell you that an engineer they just hired needs your office: will
you move your things and all the publications into a new office in another
building? You agree, although you tell them that it will be hard to work
with the engineers from another building. They agree, but say that they
can't think of an alternative. You move with great disruption into the new
office, hiring professional movers and such. For two weeks, you get used
to your new office, but your efficiency drops because of travel between
buildings. Then, the bosses tell you that they've changed their minds:
they can't live without you in their building. However, you find out
through the slip of a lip that they never intended you to stay there.
Company B had told your bosses that they could not store the publications
in one of the empty offices unless a person will also be in the office.
Incredulous, you ask one of the bosses if it is true: he tells you it is.
They used you as a way to get the publications into an empty office. You
feel used and abused. What do you do?

Yes, this is happening to me. Please advise me before I do something irrational.

Brad

--
Brad Connatser
Concurrent Communications