CHAT: BSR SONG: Technical Writer (fwd)

Subject: CHAT: BSR SONG: Technical Writer (fwd)
From: LeAnne Martin <kismet -at- UMICH -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 13:28:53 -0400

To: Multiple recipients of list NOTIS-L <NOTIS-L -at- UICVM -dot- CC -dot- UIC -dot- EDU>
Subject: CHAT: BSR SONG: Technical Writer

Technical Writer
by Alan Manifold, 9/19/1996
(to the tune of Paperback Writer)

Dear LIB or TECH1, will you read my book?
It's just a few months late, will you take a look?
Based on a system known as LMS,
And I need a job, so I want to be a Technical Writer,
Technical Writer.

It's a bit confusing, but it's mostly right
I've been working on it every day and night
Describes our version 6.2 or 3
And I need a job, so I want to be a Technical Writer,
Technical Writer.

Technical Writer, Technical Writer.

It's a thousand pages, give or take a few
And they'll obsolete it in a week or two
The next installment will be twice as big
Cause I need a job, and I want to be a Technical Writer,
Technical Writer.

If you think it's awful or it isn't right,
Pretend it's just a tiny oversight,
Please don't complain to the management,