Call for (short) newsletter articles

Subject: Call for (short) newsletter articles
From: Raymond Chenier <rchenier -at- SYNAPSE -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 16:50:17 GMT

Hi

I'm editor of the STC Eastern Ontario (Canada) Chapter Newsletter --
Stimulus.
I am seeking articles (approx. 400 words) of two flavors:

1. What the Internet does for you as a work resource (research
tool,

2. For you winhelpers out there: what is your view of the effect
the
change to htmlhelp will have in the near future.

Of course, should you get published, you will be added to the Stimulus
mailing list. The newsletter is also going online next month. Deadline
for submissions is October 24, 1996.

Thank you

Raymond Chenier
Technical writer and pubs manager.