Re: Advice on CGI-Perl scripting

Subject: Re: Advice on CGI-Perl scripting
From: Kris Olberg <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996 09:03:58 -0700

At 08:23 AM 9/29/96 +0000, you wrote:
>1. Do I need an interpreter to run a Perl script?

Yes. I obtained one (this weekend) from the following URL but have not tried it yet:

http://www.perl.hip.com/PerlFaq.htm

I'm new at this and am in the discovery stages also. The interpreter available at the above URL is a Win32 interpreter, but it's supposed to run in Win95 also.

Let me know how it goes for you.

Regards...Kris
kjolberg -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com (preferred)
kjolberg -at- aol -dot- com
kolberg -at- actamed -dot- com
102031 -dot- 3556 -at- compuserve -dot- com
s -dot- othoudt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net