Job in Silicon Valley

Subject: Job in Silicon Valley
From: Mary Anthony <mary -at- PERSISTENCE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 17:49:29 -0700

I am posting this as a favor to a friend. Please direct your inquiries to
the number below and not to me personally.

Thanks,

Mary

-------------------------------------
Integral Development Corporation, the leading software developer for risk
management of financial derivatives, is seeking qualified individuals to
join our growing team..

Positions Available

Group Leader, Technical Publications

Responsibilities:

· Define company technical documentation needs;
· Assign tasks and oversee work of technical writing group;
· Work with engineers and others in the company involved in documentation
process;
· Participate in writing process to develop documentation;
· Manage relationships with outside vendors for publication of documentation;

Requirements:

· 3+ years experience as a lead technical writer or manager in the computer
software industry;
· Experience writing for both users and software developers;
· Experience in use of FrameMaker, MS Word, and MS Windows;
· Knowledge of documentation material, such as paper and inks, and
experience working with print shops and other related vendors;
· Background in finance desirable.

Technical Writer

Responsibilities:

· Gain proficiency in use of company software;
· Work with engineers and others to gather necessary information for
documentation;
· Develop a variety of technical documents (manuals, tutorials, reference
guides, on-line help, etc.)for both users and developers;

Requirements:

· 1+ years of industry experience developing writing technical documentation
for users and/or software developers;
· A working knowledge of MS Windows and FrameMaker;
· An ability to work both independently and as a team member;
· Knowledge of finance desirable.

If you are interested in being a significant player in our growing company,
please send a cover letter and resume detailing your relevant experience and
interests to recruit -at- integral -dot- com, or fax it to (415) 462-2131, attention
Carla Ison, Human Resources Department.

Successful candidates will be offered industry-level salaries, along with
incentive equity.

We are an equal opportunity employer.