asterisks in Frame, 'framers' listserv

Subject: asterisks in Frame, 'framers' listserv
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 15:44:26 +0800

Molly -

fascinating! According to p3-11 of the Frame 5 Quick Reference manual
(UNIX version), the key sequence for double-dagger is Control-q`
(Ctrl-q followed by a grave). When I enter this I get a double-dagger.
When I enter an asterisk I get an asterisk.

Try checking your font by selecting the character and looking in the
paragraph designer.

BTW there is a list for Frame users -- that's a better place for Frame-
specific questions than techwr-l. To subscribe, send a message to
majordomo -at- math -dot- mcgill -dot- ca with a single line in the body of the message:

subscribe framers Molly_Hovorka -at- CYBERCASH -dot- COM

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield (slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au) Live wrong and prosper.
Functional Software Pty Ltd