Library for proposals

Subject: Library for proposals
From: KENNETH MAUM <usempe8p -at- IBMMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 09:59:07 EDT

I'm looking for some suggestions on how to approach a new project. My company w
ants to take existing proposals and build a library from which it can pull new
proposal material. The documents are currently scattered throughout many MS-Wor
d documents. They don't want to invest much time or money, of course, so I need
something that is easily managed. I'm guessing that I won't get many responses
telling me that there are hidden, wonderful capabilities in Word, so any thoug
hts on where to begin?