Dallas for breakfast

Subject: Dallas for breakfast
From: Jane Bergen <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 11:20:38 +0600

We're getting together a breakfast face-to-face (purely social) for
conference attendees in Dallas. If you're interested, please email me
for confirmation as I have to make reservations. Here are the
details:

Thursday, October 3rd, at 7:30am
Dining room of Harvey Hotel (downstairs just off the lobby)

Ask for the WinHelp Internet Group or my name.

This is an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet with a variety of
breakfast dishes for $7.95 per person.

If anyone is interested, the weather forecast so far is mid-80s and
sunny. But Dallas weather can change "in a New York minute"! The
nights are in the 50s or 60s. Generally the dress in Dallas is toward
the business casual. The Harvey Hotel is just under 1 mile from
another major street, Belt Line Road, with some shopping and
restaurants. It's generally pretty safe and pleasant walking around
there during the day. Let's see, I think that's most of the questions
I've been asked so far. If anyone has more, let me know. Also, if
you're interested in breakfast with us, please don't forget to let me
know.

Looking forward to meeting everyone....

Jane Bergen
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer