Re: Hotspot hyperlinks in online help

Subject: Re: Hotspot hyperlinks in online help
From: Steve Fouts <stefou -at- ESKIMO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 18:33:56 GMT

Mike Sawyer <msawyer -at- callware -dot- com> wrote in article
<3250080E -dot- 480 -at- callware -dot- com>...
| So I want to keep all the hotspots for the SHG files, but paste in a
| different bitmap for the image. Any way I can do this? It'll save a lot
| of work.

| I use Microsoft's Hotspot Editor v. 3.5 and RoboHelp.

Easy but mindless and time consuming. Capture the new .bmp in your usual
way
and, if it is not there already, copy it to the clipboard. Open the .shg in
the hotspot editor and choose Replace from the Edit menu. <poof> Old bitmap

gone, new bitmap there. As long as the two bitmaps are the same size and
have identical placement, everything is OK. If not you'll have to fudge the
hotspots around a bit.

Steve
sfouts -at- eskimo -dot- com