Winhelp 3.1 FTS

Subject: Winhelp 3.1 FTS
From: Rob Miller <Miller_Robert_C -at- 90 -dot- DEERE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 13:51:06 -0500

I got a bit behind in reading the Winhlp-l messages so please excuse the
lateness of this reply.

A couple of years ago (late 93 or mid 94), I recommended that we
purchase the Help Browser search function offered by Cascadilla (?)
Press. I believe this product was developed in England. My employer
approved the purchase for a Win3.1 client server app that we were
developing. To me, a non-programmer, Help Browser was easy to add to
the help file that was already in progress and it gave my help file the
functionality that I wanted. The only problem was reminding the
programmers to include the Help Browser dlls in the installation
routine.

Just last year, we upgraded to RoboHelp 3 and RH came with a search
function that seemed equal to the Help Browser.

If you'd like to discuss this more, contact me directly at:

ou90846 -at- deere -dot- com