Re: Topical Postings

Subject: Re: Topical Postings
From: Chet Ensign <censign -at- INTERSERV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 13:03:17 -0700

Christiane writes:

>> Talk about personal attacks!! Of all the lists I'm subscribed to, this one
is the only one to be so stern. <<

I can't agree with that. I was on one list where the moderator scolded me
because my signature had too many lines. I appreciate Eric's work to keep this
group moderated, because it means that I don't waste my time on it.

Best,

/chet
(note how much shorter my signature is now)