Web security

Subject: Web security
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 16:51:12 -0800

Chet Ensign said:

>I wouldn't put up anything your company really considers sensitive. But a
>password protected documentation database is probably just as secure as a
>paper book.

Come now, don't you think it's a little more secure than a book that can be
stolen,copied, or photographed? If it weren't for the ability to print
stuff off a web page, it web-based communications would be very secure with
the use of passwords and such. Don't you think?

- tgr

"Practice is worth more than grammar."

- Italian proverb