Suggestions for dictionaries

Subject: Suggestions for dictionaries
From: Mike Ingram <MIngram -at- SCIENTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 11:42:58 -0600

My company is planning to purchase a couple of dictionaries and has asked
for suggestions. Where I worked previously, we used Webster's 3rd
unabridged and McGraw Hill Scientific and Technical Dictionary for general
references and some specialized ones as well. Does anyone have any
additional suggestions or know of a Web page that describes various options?

Thanks for your time.

Mike Ingram, Senior Writer/Editor
SCIENTECH, Inc.
1585 N. Skyline Drive
Idaho Falls, ID 83402

mingram -at- if -dot- scientech -dot- com
(208) 528-3739 (phone)
(208) 523-9380 (fax)