thadjm: Re: For Michelle Abboud:

Subject: thadjm: Re: For Michelle Abboud:
From: Thespina T Hadjimichael <thadjm -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 14:33:07 PST

....duuuuuhhhh....!!! Okay, okay, feel free to chuckle at me...! After
sending you that last note begging for a reminder about the last mail
I'd sent, I went back and looked at >MY< old mssges, and there it was.
Well, doggone, maybe I'll send it to you by USMAIL anyway...
0 0
^
-Thespina

From: thadjm
To: aws -at- ids2 -dot- idsonline -dot- com
Cc: thadjm -at- juno -dot- com
Subject: Re: For Michelle Abboud:
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 13:11:57 PST

Hiya...!! Puulleeeaaase (!!) won't you do me a BIG favor...?!? (I hoped
you might...!! :-) ) When was the last time you received a letter from
me....?? I mean a USPostal Service type letter...with a stamp and
mail-man type markings on it...(not e-mail...)?!??

I started to write you a letter yesterday, and I had a sudden "deja vu".
I couldn't remember if I'd already sent you a letter with the same stuff
in it as I was writing (again...(?!??)). If you could remember, I
certainly would appreciate knowing...!! (Just call me be-fuddled...).

Thank you...!!!!
=========
-Thespina