WinHelp '95 Question

Subject: WinHelp '95 Question
From: wburns -at- MICRON -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 13:40:42 MDT

I have a small problem with launching a help file.

Okay, the programmers in my department are a bit new with
Win '95 help, and they aren't clear how to call the file
from their application (written in Visual Basic). I gave them
both the .HLP file and the .CNT file. When they call the .HLP
file, only the help file comes up (instead of the table of
contents tab dialog). However, when I double-click the .HLP in
my file manager, the dialog appears.

I assume they're not using the correct call for the help file, but
I don't have anything else to offer them.

Any clues or suggestions?

Bill Burns
Assembly Documentation Supervisor
wburns -at- micron -dot- com
This message brought to you by W.A.S.T.E.
and your local potsmaster.