Re: Annotating Review Comments

Subject: Re: Annotating Review Comments
From: Will Crist <willc -at- ATKINS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 20:41:17 -0700

John:

I have been working on the same project.

So far I have found that you can use Frameviewer (from Adobe at $29.00).
This allows reviewers to look at the file (as long as they have all the art
and all the fonts available). They cannot edit, but they can comment and
leave the comments as notes.

I am looking for a way to convert Framemaker documents into graphics files
one page at a time so reviewers can use Wang Image Viewer to view and
annotate the text.

Let me know what you find out. I can share more resources if you are
interested.

>will c

>At 05:55 PM 10/9/96 -0300, you wrote:
>>Do you know of any way for reviewers of Framemaker documents to add their
comments directly to the file so that: