Employment Opportunities

Subject: Employment Opportunities
From: Richard Wrye <rwrye -at- GATE -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 15:23:19 -0400

We currently have an opening for an Editor in our Quality
Assurance/Development group. Our Publications department consists of
about 30 people mostly documenting our bread-and-butter mainframe
system, as well as client/server products. The QA/Dev group is
specialized, consisting of hard copy and electronic document editors,
testers, and programmers.

ALLTEL, formerly Computer Power, Inc., is the leader in the mortgage
software industry. We basically own 60-75% of the national industry.
Every mortgage company/bank knows the Computer Power, Inc. (CPI) name.

We are located right on the St. Johns River, in our tower that we built
in 1994. And, somehow, the Publications department was placed on the top
floor, so we get the spectacular river view.

Persons interested in applying for this position need to reply within
1-2 weeks to Amy Kline-Luisi, QA/Development Publications team manager,
at (904) 791-3112. Our fax number is (904) 634-4392. Please address
faxes to Amy Kline-Luisi, also.

If you wish, you may also reply to this email message and attach your
resume. Please attach it as a Word .DOC file. I can print it out and
pass it along.

We are looking to fill this position within a month and you must be
willing to relocate to Jacksonville.

Thank you,
--
Richard Wrye