Proficiency Testing of New Hires

Subject: Proficiency Testing of New Hires
From: Bobbie McDermott <mcdermob -at- AGCS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 17:41:25 -0700

Has anyone used or been subjected to a proficiency test as part of
the interview process? If you have any advice or material that will help me
design some questions and simple writing tasks, I'd appreciate your input.

Please include your feelings about the experience -- good, bad, whatever.

Please reply by direct email; if I get a lot of material, I'll post a summary.

Thanks,

Bobbie McDermott(mcdermob -at- agcs -dot- com)