Re: Region 5 STC Conf?

Subject: Re: Region 5 STC Conf?
From: Jane Bergen <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 11:24:56 +0600

On 14 Oct 96, LaVonna Funkhouser wrote:

> I saw a recent posting here telling of the Region 6
> conference of STC, and I was wondering if someone
> from the Region 5 Conference planning committee could
> post info about the R5 conference in Dallas.

This is an UNofficial announcement:

The conference is November 15-17 in Dallas, Texas. For complete
information, please check the conference web site:

http://stc.org/region5/lsc/www/r5con.htm

For those without web access: The theme is "From the Wagon to the
Web" and includes a lot of good information on web and the
upcoming-and-almost-here switch from .rtf to HTML for online help.
The (all-sessions) cost is $150 for STC members, $200 for non-STC
members. You can also register for one-day only.

For more information: Contact Georgina Cantoni
(972)838-2003
gccantoni -at- aol -dot- com

Hope this helps. It looks like one of the best conferences we've ever
done.....

Jane Bergen
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer
janeb -at- answersoft -dot- com