Windows help tools

Subject: Windows help tools
From: Scott Cover <scover -at- ICONTROL -dot- ANZA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 16:11:10 -0500

I am looking for information on help tools that are useable on a Macintosh.
Barring that, which software is multi-platform so that it can be converted
from one to the other; preferably without third party software.

Additionally, I am curious about what other writers think of the various
packages that exist and which is preferred for a beginner doing on-line
help, but is powerful enough to handle advanced tasks too.

Thanks for any help.

Scott Cover

scover -at- icontrol -dot- anza -dot- com

To err is human, to moo bovine