Text expansion tool

Subject: Text expansion tool
From: Sanford Carr <spcarr -at- NEBULA -dot- ISPACE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 06:10:18 -400

One of my clients has recently converted from a Mac to a PC
environment. They used a program called Thunder on the Mac which
worked in all programs to expand abbreviations to full expressions
(ex. you type JFS - the program expands that to John F. Smith &
Associates). Does anyone know of a similar program for the Win95
environment? I know that Word and Office do this on their own, but
I'm looking for a full cross-application widget.

You can respond privately and I'll summarize for the list.

Sanford Carr
spcarr -at- nebula -dot- ispace -dot- com