Certified Translation

Subject: Certified Translation
From: John Glenn <sfarmh1 -at- SCFN -dot- THPL -dot- LIB -dot- FL -dot- US>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 12:12:35 -0400

I need a ''certified translation'' from Hebrew to English of
two documents for The Spouse.
If anyone on the list can provide the service, please let me
know by private post to this address
(sfarmh1 -at- scfn -dot- thpl -dot- lib -dot- fl -dot- us) or to johnfglenn -at- *, where
*=aol or gnn.
TIA (b'todah) (We can translate the docs, but we are NOT a
''certified ?? translator.'')

john glenn <sfarmh1 -at- scfn -dot- thpl -dot- lib -dot- fl -dot- us>
...do not make a statement that cannot be easily
understood on the grounds that it will be understood
eventually. (Hillel)