Winhelp Compiles blowing up - The Solution

Subject: Winhelp Compiles blowing up - The Solution
From: Cheryl Kidder <chekid -at- POSTMAN -dot- SYMIX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 11:58:57 -0500

Hi All:

I just wanted to acknowledge that the problem we were having last week
with our online Help compiles not completing was solved by Brendan Young
at Marcom and has to do with WORD's ability to deal with extraneous
fonts.

I will keep this short by thanking Brendan and letting you all know that
if you do have this problem, please contact me for the solution.

Also thank you to all the replies I received that were not the solution.
Your attention and help on this matter was greatly appreciated.

Cheryl D. Kidder
Senior Information Developer
Symix, Inc.
chekid -at- symix -dot- com