books about ISO9000?

Subject: books about ISO9000?
From: David -dot- SOMERS -at- ST -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 10:09:00 +0100

Does anybody have any recommendations for books that provide some
hands-on guidance for those poor souls who have to write and manage
ISO9000 documentation... I'm asking on behalf of a colleague, so
please e-mail me direct with any replies so I can forward them to her.

Greetings (from sunny france),

David Somers.