Hell froze over

Subject: Hell froze over
From: Marilyn O'Leary <moleary -at- LSUVM -dot- SNCC -dot- LSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 08:21:31 -0500

Gaylin Walli wrote:

>The weather outside is frightful, several Tech Writers I know are
>stressed beyond belief (hiya Copper!), and I'm sure the rest of you
>could use a feel-good story to brighten your day...etc.

Thank you for the "upper." You are in an unusual situation and a wonderful
one. I have been looking for such a place-not necessarily to play hard as
well as work hard, but a place where everyone likes each other, everyone
wants to get the job done and realizes that helping each other is to
everyone's advantage. Treasure your job. Have *another* great day.
Marilyn

Marilyn Barrett O'Leary
Louisiana Sea Grant College Program
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA
moleary -at- lsuvm -dot- sncc -dot- lsu -dot- edu