HTML training

Subject: HTML training
From: Sam Hranac <hkranch -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 09:35:16 -0500

A quick search of the archives turned up these two HTML sites:

http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/wilbur/
http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/

Now I am wondering if there is a seminar coming to the Chicago area that
covers this content in-depth. I am hoping for something that would take
a few days, not just an afternoon... something with a computer lab...
(hope hope)

Does anyone know of such a seminar, or maybe an up-to-date university
program in the Chicago area?

Sam