One position in Dallas/Two positions in Atlanta

Subject: One position in Dallas/Two positions in Atlanta
From: Judi Brody/FASTTAX <Judi_Brody -at- CLR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 09:49:50 EDT

This is sort of strange. I have notified my manager that I want to leave the
company and switch to consulting, so the first position is to replace me. Let
me know if you know of a consulting position, or let her know if you are
interested in any of the positions. Her contact info is at end of message.

Help Author Lead in Dallas
Position responsible for supervising the development of Accounting Market
product online help. Requires Bachelor ,s degree in English or Technical
Writing or related field or four years related work experience. Requires three
plus years of technical writing experience on Microsoft Windows applications
and two plus years online help authoring experience. Requires two years
Robohelp Help Authoring tool experience. Strong written communication skills
and organizational skills required. Intermediate to advanced level word
processing skills using Microsoft Word for Windows also required. Ability to
multi-task and meet deadlines critical. Ability to manage workload of help
authors important. Experience in the use of Adobe Acrobat, computer graphics
and Information Mapping a plus. Desire to maintain cutting edge technology for
Windows help development a must. This is a permanent position, not a contract
position.

Documentation Analyst E-8 AM - Atlanta (2 permanent positions available)
Position responsible for developing Accounting Market product documentation.
Requires Bachelor ,s degree in English or related field or four years related
work experience. Requires three plus years of technical writing experience on
Microsoft Windows applications and two plus years online help authoring
experience. Strong written communication skills and organizational skills
required. Intermediate to advanced level word processing skills using
Microsoft Word 6.0c and 7.0 also required. Ability to multi-task and meet
deadlines critical. Experience in the use of RoboHelp, Adobe Acrobat, computer
graphics and Information Mapping a plus. This is a permanent position, not a
contract position.

If interested in any of the 3 positions contact:
Lisa Holmes
email: lisa_holmes -at- fasttax -dot- com
fax: 972-250-8847