St. Louis STC is on the Web!

Subject: St. Louis STC is on the Web!
From: Bill Bledsoe <bill -at- ENVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 11:10:14 -0600

Greetings Fellow Techwr'lers,

Just wanted to send off a note to let all of you know that the St. Louis Chapter of STC is proud to say that we're on the World Wide Web, with the first release of our site at:

http://www.stc.org/region6/stl

We hope you'll take a nanosecond of your busy day to pop in and take a peek around. We've got a lot of useful information out there (including up-to-date local job listings), with even more to come soon.

I'd also like to thank our listowner Eric Ray, and Omy Ronquillo for their assistance in getting the site configured correctly at STC. They were a big help, and went above and beyond the call of duty on Halloween to help me out!

Feel free to use the contact form to send any comments our way about the site.

Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Bill Bledsoe
Envision Advanced Technologies Group
St. Louis, MO
bill -at- envision -dot- com or intlidox -at- anet-stl -dot- com
St. Louis STC Chapter Webmaster

"The Internet is the first thing that
humanity has built that humanity doesn't
understand," Eric Schmidt, CTO Sun 10/18/96