Re: Query -- Software doc writer's responsibilities

Subject: Re: Query -- Software doc writer's responsibilities
From: "Foster, Betsy" <BFoster -at- MSMAIL -dot- HSII -dot- CCARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 11:38:00 -0600

Hi Chris,

I don't write correspondance or proposals; however, I do work on style
guides, programmer's guides, templates, and other in-house documentation.
Most of these projects are done as a group effort with programmers or
other writers on my team. I also work on spreadsheets and forms that I
use for: tracking doc that I have out to programmers, tracking notes
that I need to get into the manuals, addressing questions that I have
about the software, and so on. I like the variety.

Betsy Foster