insert non-sequitur here

Subject: insert non-sequitur here
From: Sheila Brennan <sheilab -at- BERLIOZ -dot- NSC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 11:27:26 PST

"Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM> wrote:

> but I for one
>would rather see much less creative, much more descriptive, i.e., literal,
>subject headings. Anyone else agree?

I agree. When you post to techwr-l you are also contributing to a
(semi)permanent tw resource.

The reason I rarely post to the list is that
when I have a question, I go to the archives first. Almost
always I find the answer or a relevant discussion there.
This stops me from clogging up the list with questions that
have already been answered.

Clear and descriptive subject lines enhance the usability of
the archive. This saves all of us time and aggravation.

regards,

Sheila Brennan
sheila_brennan -at- nsc -dot- com