Job posting contact info update: COREComm

Subject: Job posting contact info update: COREComm
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 08:31:14 -0500

If you are interested in sending your resume to
COREComm for one of the recently posted jobs in the
Chicago, Illinois area, or if you are interested in
sending your resume to COREComm for consideration of
any open job, please note that our recruiter, Eric
Janda, has a new email address.

You may send your resume to Eric at
recruiter -at- corecomm -dot- com

For more information about our job postings, see
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
and click on "COREComm is hiring!"

Also, I hope to have the "Worst Contest" updated
by the end of this week.

Regards,
LaVonna Funkhouser

LaVonna F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREComm Webmaster webmaster -at- corecomm -dot- com

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/