Re: Just the FAQs, Ma'am -Reply

Subject: Re: Just the FAQs, Ma'am -Reply
From: Amy Brown <AMYB -at- IPRAX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 13:19:31 -0500

I'm planning to add a "Troubleshooting" section to my manual and online
help. This will essentially consist of known bugs (and workarounds)
and, not surprisingly, FAQ's. I got the FAQ list from one of our sales
reps, who fields a lot of questions about our software. Now that our
product is in beta, I anticipate that the FAQ list will grow...

If you're interested in adding a FAQ list to documentation, you should
check with your tech support and/or sales/marketing buddies to see if
they've compiled a list of FAQs. Saves you time & effort.

Amy
amyb -at- iprax -dot- com