Any medical writers out there?

Subject: Any medical writers out there?
From: John Russell <JRussell -at- DATAWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 09:25:00 -0500

Are there any tech writers out there in techwhirl land who are actually
*medical* technical writers?

If so, would you help me answer some questions about medical contract
writing? If yes, please respond directly to me at
jrussell -at- dataware -dot- com -dot- I (well, actually my wife) would be greatly
indebted to you.

Thank you!

--

kjr