Re: standards for software documentation

Subject: Re: standards for software documentation
From: Michael John Little <hypercom -at- C031 -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 06:52:32 +1100

----------
> From: Irene Wong <wongword -at- OZEMAIL -dot- COM -dot- AU>
> To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
> Subject: standards for software documentation
> Date: Friday, 8 November 1996 7:34

> I would assume that Standards Australia (the name of our organisation) is
> has a web page.

Yes it does....and it is at http://www.standards.com.au/~sicsaa/

Cheer!

MIchael John Little
Sine Timore, Per Ardua Ad Astra!

Hyper Communications
Knowledge is Power, yet True Power is Communicating Knowledge

1/36 Lusher Road Croydon Victoria Australia
Tel. (61) 015 886 190 Fax. 613 9722 9668
Email: hypercom -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au
WWW: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hypercom/index.htm