Single Sourcing (was Documentation Studio)

Subject: Single Sourcing (was Documentation Studio)
From: Lee Bumgarner <lee -dot- bumgarner -at- VIRTUS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 13:21:16 -0500

>I think that, in theory, single-sourcing is wonderful, but in execution, its
>inherent problems are pretty obvious.

David Castro (and any others):

Since my task is to research it in general, review the products, and make a
recommendation, I'd like to hear your pros and cons and an enumeration of
its inherent problems.

I've pretty much searched the techwr-l archives, WWW, and STC and ACM
documents, but have seen little/nothing on its deficits.

Thanx.

Lee B.

Lee Bumgarner //Technical Writer // Virtus Corporation 114 MacKenan Dr.,
#100 // Cary, NC 27511 Voice: (919) 467-9700 x 3046 // FAX (919) 460-4530
Website: http://www.virtus.com