Software Test Plan for ISO 9000 Client

Subject: Software Test Plan for ISO 9000 Client
From: Diane Heald <heald -at- IAG -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 15:51:14 -0500

I need to create a Software Test Plan for my client who will be delivering
software to an international client. The international client is following
ISO 9000 procedures and has given us some specs on what they expect in the
software test plan.

Has anyone else done this type of plan? Do you have any ideas you would
like to pass along? Did your document meet the client's expectations or
requirements?

The software test plan specs call for the plan to include the objectives,
test methodology, scope, and schedule.

There is also supposed to be a test script, test forms, test data and test
results.

I am an independent consultant and appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Diane