Searching for Job Opportunities in Santa Fe and Surrounding Areas

Subject: Searching for Job Opportunities in Santa Fe and Surrounding Areas
From: KINERCRE -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 22:44:59 -0500

Hello People of the List,

If anyone in the New Mexico area has a lead on available tech. writer
positions, please contact me; I'm relocating to the Santa Fe area by the end
of December and need to establish some connections (STC group, ASTD group,
online PIC, and so forth).

<In Sept., I had sent out a similar message to the Houston area, but other
opportunities presented themselves to my husband; so, now I'm packin' up the
wagons and headin' West. BTW--thanks to those Houstonians who provided me
with a wealth of info.; I only wish I were going there!>

Thanks in advance for your help. Please e-mail me directly.

Ruth Kiner-Cola
Tech. Communications Consultant
Kinercre -at- aol -dot- com