Info Process Flow

Subject: Info Process Flow
From: David Locke <locke -at- SUGAR-LAND -dot- ANADRILL -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 10:12:57 +0000

Actually, I did respond to your request, but it was under Windows Pointer
Clip Art somehow. It's right here in my Out basket. If the response didn't
fit your needs, its your responsibility to clarify your needs. I do know
several approaches to info process flow.

I don't really expect to get a thank you. Some people do that and that's
wonderful. But, I really don't have time to try and help if the result is
going to be complaints.

I also know that I didn't respond to the list, the response was private, so
the appearance of my response on the list is, I suppose, just twisting the
knife.

Thanks, but no thanks.--Enough Said!

David
Locke -at- sugar-land -dot- anadrill -dot- slb -dot- com
Engineering - Drilling Information Products
200 Gillingham Ln. Voice: 281 285 4722
Sugar Land, TX 77487 Fax: 281 285 8098