Re: Give Clients Softcopy?

Subject: Re: Give Clients Softcopy?
From: Kim Wallace <kwallace -at- NEOSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 13:37:57 -0600

>From Anne Halsey
<snip>
>An option which appears to be unexplored is providing the doc on
>(read-only) CDROM. The customer has the benefit of the online
>search (and, presumably, bookmark and annotation) capabilities, but
>cannot alter the source.

Anne, while it's true they can't change the ROM, they could still copy the
files to a PC for modification/distribution.

I do concur with you that a custom job should include handing over the files.

I'd like to hear more about the situation of creating "custom"
documentation. What does it entail?
Kim Wallace
Enserch Energy Services, Inc.
I've never failed to make my opinions my own. I won't stop now.