Graphics tool - Object Orie

Subject: Graphics tool - Object Orie
From: Jean Clougherty <jean -at- VITALIMAGES -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 12:13:18 -0500

Dear folks,

I am looking for a graphics tool for creating diagrams related to object
oriented programming. It *must* be specific to object oriented programming,
with the appropriate shapes and lines, for example to distinguish between an
abstract class and a regular class. I need something that will run on a Mac
or a Unix workstation. I will be putting the graphics into FrameMaker
documents.

Thank you!

Jean

Jean Clougherty E-Mail: jean -at- vitalimages -dot- com
Technical Writer Fax: (515) 472-1661
Vital Images, Inc. Phone: (515) 472-7726 ext. 106
505 N. 4th St. Web: www.vitalimages.com
Fairfield, IA 52556