Attention Boston-area web page designers

Subject: Attention Boston-area web page designers
From: Brett Peruzzi <Brett -dot- Peruzzi -at- FDC-INVEST -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 13:33:57 -0500

My company may need to bring in an experienced web page designer for a
couple of days of consulting work on a site we are developing.
Specifically, we are looking for an assessment of our basic site
design and some advice on customizing sites for clients.

This is an interactive site utilizing frames, Java applets, and some C
code for an investment-oriented application. If you are interested, please
e-mail me directly a brief cover letter, a resume, and the URLs of sites
you've built.

Brett Peruzzi
Documentation Manager
First Data Investor Services Group
Boston, MA
Brett -dot- Peruzzi -at- fdc-invest -dot- com