Microsoft Glossaries

Subject: Microsoft Glossaries
From: Nancy Hoft <nhoft -at- WORLD-READY -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 13:19:38 +0000

Hello All,

Another thought to find out more about the Microsoft Glossaries for
translation is to email their global products group. I recall
attending an internationalization seminar by Microsoft and the people
in the group encouraged attendees to send email if they had
questions. I believe the email address is global -at- microsoft -dot- com -dot-

Cheers, Nancy
N a n c y H o f t WORLD READY
601 West Douglass Avenue Houghton, MI 49931-2328 USA
+1 906.482-5658 http://www.world-ready.com/