Mixed Message

Subject: Mixed Message
From: Edward Savitz <sg94cshj -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 07:24:07 -0500

Dear Yogi,
If you are still with us and subscribe to this group, my apologies and
let's put a rain delay on that.

BTW, back to language and Female stuff, I had hear that man has a Latin
root for hand as in "mano" from romance languages. Does anyone know if
it's true?

Also, another quote I used without proper citation.
I am a man who is follicularly-impaired, yes Virginia, that means "bald."
When asked if I "mind" being bald, I reply thusly:

"God created only a few perfectly-shaped heads, and the rest, She covered
with hair." A Nonymous

Ed:

I haven't been paying a great deal to the sports pages lately (or the
obits), but I think Yogi is still with us. I sure hope he is.

Wayne Menke