Re: PDF question

Subject: Re: PDF question
From: Dianne Martin <MartinD -at- TRAVIS -dot- TYC -dot- STATE -dot- TX -dot- US>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 09:21:00 PST

Thanks to all for your answers. I used Exchange (duh! - sometimes I just
stop thinking!) and now my index/toc/bookmarks are properly related (as in
parent/child but not as in niece/cousin!)

Also, thanks to Laura Butler for the info on Compose. I am going to look at
their stuff today. After doing the bookmarks by hand (a rather lengthy
process!), I am gladly in search of something better!

Thanks again to all!
Dianne Martin
martinD -at- TYC -dot- State -dot- TX -dot- US