HTML-Based Help ?

Subject: HTML-Based Help ?
From: "Sisler, Paul J" <Paul -dot- J -dot- Sisler -at- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 09:12:12 -0600

Colleagues:

I am involved (albeit peripherally) with a client who has requested
context-sensitive, HTML-based help for a business applications suite
(HR/Payroll/etc.). They'd like to be able to pull up specific, *related*
HTML files from panels within the applications to be viewed in a Netscape
browser, and hosted on their Intranet Web server. I see some problems with
this, particularly because they plan to edit the files (possibly move them
around, perhaps remove some altogether and add new ones). And it seems to
me that this would require programming resources they have said they can't
dedicated to the effort right now. All that aside, is this even possible?
Are there alternatives?

ADVthanksANCE

Paul Sisler
paul -dot- j -dot- sisler -at- cdev -dot- com