Correct wording -- Thanks

Subject: Correct wording -- Thanks
From: Gillian Mcgarvey <Gillian_McGarvey -at- OVID -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 09:17:54 -0400

To: techwr-l @ listserv.okstate.edu
cc:

Thanks to everyone who responded to my inquiry about correct wording for
examples. It was very interesting to see the many peripheral issues that
sprung up as well. It's wonderful to have such a rich and active
"virtual" peer group!

I am going to avoid using these abbreviations in my writing, based on my
personal feeling which has been bolstered by many of your responses.
Thanks again,
Gillian