Re: Retaining small caps in HTML

Subject: Re: Retaining small caps in HTML
From: Stephen Victor <svictor -at- HOUSTON -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 11:42:40 -0600

Williams Diane wrote:

> I'm no HTML expert, but you can try using the <SMALL> . . .</SMALL>
> codes around the text typed in all caps to reduce the size of that text
> compared to the other text around it. I don't know what percentage the
> text will be reduced. I think that's browser dependent.

You could also try playing with the <FONT SIZE=> tag to make the text a
bit smaller than the other text (FONT SIZE=-1 or -2 maybe). (Or does
font size only work to increase the size [e.g., +1])? Sorry, I'm not an
HTML expert either, so I might be sending you down the wrong path.

Good luck,
Steve
--
Stephen P. Victor Phone: (713) 513-2552
Technical Writer, Software Training Fax: (713) 513-2019