Re: Re[2]: Retaining small caps in HTML

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Retaining small caps in HTML
From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 17:05:27 -0600

>>only found two browsers they worked with<<

Which begs the question:

What browser does everyone use?

I alternate between Netscape and MSIExplorer. I like the way Netscape
displays things--MSIE always seems a bit "off," like everything's just a
bit too narrow.

(If you get this email with one of those disgusting WINMAIL.DAT files
attached, _please_ let me know immediately)
Eric Haddock ------ http://personal.pitnet.net/moonlion (temporary URL)
Technical writer
Engage Networks, Inc. ----- http://www.engagenet.com
in the Historic Third Ward of Milwaukee, WI

My dream: chocolate from chocolate faucets